EFFECTIVE AND FAST FROM INITIAL SAMPLE TO SERIES PRODUCTION
Initial sampling / PPAP /Initial sample inspection report
PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) or the Production Release Procedure serves as a production process and production release procedure.
Initial sampling manages and monitors inspection steps and actions during the processing of new or modification parts. Simple and centralized management of template stages, template documents and PPAP documents goes hand in hand with fast test plan creation and first sample inspection.
The initial sample inspection plans can in turn be used as a basis or template for subsequent inspection plans, e.g. in goods receipt or production. Initial sample inspection reports according to VDA or PSW are automatically generated and sent at the push of a button. The resulting increase in on-time delivery and efficiency is the added value for the customer.
Stamp CAD features
With integrated stamping of CAD drawings and automatic inspection plan generation, inspection planning effort is reduced by up to 80%. Our system has fully integrated the proven ELIAS infra-CONVERT. In addition to high time savings and error-free data transfer, test planning and testers are supported with visual information during quality assurance.
Optional requalification testing is also available. Here, a separate inspection plan can be copied from any existing inspection plan from all areas of inspection planning into a requalification inspection. The dates for requalification are monitored via the action management system. In this way, QM.CAQ regulates the process of requalification testing for the customer on schedule and in compliance with standards.
- Support of test types and presentation stages according to VDA Volume 2.4
- Data import in QDX format possible
- Integration of any documents possible
- Automatic test plan creation from CAD files with stamping
- Automatically generated test reports
- Workflow control of the release processes via integrated action management.
- Up to 80% time savings in test planning
- Automatic and fast generation of the test plan
- No media breaks or errors due to manual entries
- Automatically generated image sections for inspection in all areas
With initial sampling, you can achieve timely and open cooperation with your supplier. With communication over the web and support for multiple file formats, there are no more efficiency brakes.
Additional CAQ functions