EFFICIENTLY COLLECT AND EVALUATE MEASUREMENT DATA WITH SAP
Solutions for Quality Management with SAP
Optimal integration with SAP quality management with certified solutions
The integration of measuring, testing and laboratory systems into SAP quality management is often complex. Implementing individual requirements in SAP is cost-intensive and time-consuming, or even impossible.
Our add-ons and subsystems have been specially developed for use with SAP quality management and are certified by SAP. They integrate directly into the existing SAP system or are based directly on it – without great effort and high costs.
At the same time, you extend the standard with numerous functionalities, increase the comfort and user-friendliness and thus contribute massively to the efficient use and thus also to more acceptance of the quality management of SAP.
Up to 30% time savings in test data acquisition
- Data acquisition via add-on directly in the SAP interface
- Support of common interface systems
e.g. Steinwald, Bobe, Mitutoyo, Ibrit, Elias, Brecht, etc.
- Direct connection of measuring devices
via COM/USB interface
Quality workstation with clear and fast processing of the SAP inspection lot
- Practical frontend for quality inspection under SAP
- Standardized connection, e.g. coordinate measuring machines, analysis systems or automatic testing machines
- Certified interface via SAP QM-IDI
- Modern factory management
Quick and clear visualization
- Frontend for quality evaluations
- Flexible design of evaluations
- e.g. Xquer, Pareto, feature comparison, frequency distribution, SPC, capability indices, etc.
- Ready to use report templates
- Initial Sample Inspection Report, Defect Collection Chart, Control Chart, Sampling and Process Analysis, PPM, 8-D Report and Certificates, etc.