DIRECT CONNECTION OF MEASURING DEVICES TO THE QM FROM SAP
MIC/3 - Measuring equipment connection
The Measuring Equipment Interface Connector MIC/3 is a cost-effective add-on for direct online measured value acquisition via the SAP interface or transaction.
MIC/3 enables the direct connection of measuring equipment to the SAP QM application via various interface systems and is directly integrated into SAP results recording.
MIC/3 supports all common interface systems of interface boxes, e.g. Steinwald, Bobe, Mitutoyo, Ibrit, Elias, Brecht, etc.. Alternatively, measuring devices can easily be connected directly to the PC via the COM/USB interface – in this case, no interface box is required.
- Data entry directly in the SAP transaction
- Connection of measuring devices to SAP QM
- Different language versions
- Significantly simpler and faster measured value acquisition
- Traffic light display of the measured value before saving the measured value in SAP
- Parts- and feature-related recording
- Custom extensions
Direct data acquisition via add-on in the SAP interface
Additional CAQ functions