QUALIFICATION MATRIX FOR FUNCTIONS, ROLES, TASKS AND COMPETENCIES
Software for employees qualification
In a process-oriented organization, understanding functions, roles, tasks, and competencies is critical. Only with appropriate management of this information is reliable planning of resources, identification of requirements and targeted development of qualifications and competencies possible. This need is becoming increasingly important, especially in the Industry 4.0 environment, as individual employees, their knowledge and competencies are crucial for smooth operations as well as decision-making capability across all organizational levels.
The Quality Miners competency and training matrix is used to define the necessary functions and roles in the company. Skills and necessary training are identified and planned for employees.
Based on this, training courses and targets are agreed and implemented via integration into the action management system, and their effectiveness is subsequently reviewed. At a higher level, this information can be combined to plan the overall requirements for the company.
- Own role and function catalog
- Monitor qualifications, competencies, skills
- Identify training needs, training schedules and deadlines
- Document measures, goals, training
- Use of the roles in processes
- Validations, e.g. a person is allowed to operate a machine
- Visualize organization chart automatically
- Integrated workflows and effectiveness testing
- Determination of capacity and capability index
Software for employee qualification
Additional CAQ functions
YOUR CONTACT PERSONS